Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from June, 2019

Trading ideas

btcusd technical analysis (bitcoin today) by D K Sinha

Why majority fail in stock market? Is there any secret to win? #StockMarket #Secret #TechnicalAnalysis

#Stock market attracts majority of people because it's game of #money. It does not mean that anyone playing this game, will make money or lose money but one thing is sure that majority people trying their luck in stock market will eventually fail. If you analyse, there are two sides of a coin. One may view it as risky proposition as 95% people venturing into stock market fail while remaining 5% (winners) view it as great opportunity to rob bank account of 95% people who are here in stock market to fail.
           Let's understand the #basics first before terming stock market as risky or place of #opportunity in #abundance. We all know that stock exchanges just create a market where 'buyers' & 'sellers' come to quote the price of various listed scrips on these exchanges and complete their transaction according to their quoted price. Is this so simple? Yes, buying and selling are as simple as this and hardly consume time for transaction in these …

ZERO TO HERO (SATURDAY 8 PM SERIES) - Basics to Advance on stock (Free)market

@YouTube #1000subs

MISTAKES = FAILURES (ZERO TO HERO # 04)

@YouTube #1000subs

ZERO TO HERO # 02 (LEARN BASICS TO ADVANCE ON STOCK MARKETS) IN HINDI

course on financial market #stockmarket #SkillIndia

MAKE USE OF NSE WEBSITE (A COMPLETE DATA BANK) #NSE #STOCKMARKET

How to trade breakout? हिन्दी #TRADESETUP #TECHNICALANALYSIS #MACD #PARABOLICSAR #LEARNTOTRADESTOCKS